Develop and improve the services rendered to students and faculty members while striving to provide continuous quality services.
The Registration Unit seeks to organize registration processes for students and follows up on their educational affairs from the moment of their admission until graduation. The unit emphasizes compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Provide high-quality services to students, faculty, and staff in a professional manner.
- Effectively communicate with Deanship of Admission and Registration in regards to academic policies, rules, and regulations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to assure the integrity, security, and preservation of each student's official academic record.
- Increase student awareness of academic regulations.
- Completion of the student registration process electronically through the registration system.
- Assisting students by providing relevant documents in a timely manner.
- Scheduling all courses.
- Scheduling and organizing final examinations.
- Assist the course demand analysis by providing academic data.
- Computerizing all tasks related to registration.
Men's Campus Administrative Structure
Women's Campus Administrative Structure
Last reviewed: 1/21/2019
Source: Naser Al Hawamdeh, Registrar