Accomplishing the vision and mission of the Faculty of Languages and Translations through operational excellence.
Implementing and improving quality assurance through the promotion of student-centered learning approaches that form the foundation of optimal learning outcomes. Furthermore, we seek to promote the efficiency of academic staff in accordance with the quality standards of the National Commission for Academic Accreditation & Assessment (NCAAA) and related international organizations.
Quality - Excellence - Cooperation - Partnership
- Advancing NCAAA quality values.
- Establishing a comprehensive administrative structure.
- Defining the vision, mission, and goals of the FLT.
- Developing the strategic plan for the FLT.
- Following-up on program descriptions and curricula.
- Following-up on annual reports of programs and curricula.
- Preparing the self-study of the FLT.
- Following-up on periodic academic/operations related surveys.
- Implementing the standards of the National Commission for Academic Accreditation & Assessment (NCAAA).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Devote to teaching the concept of quality and disseminating its culture.
- Supervise the application of the quality program in the FLT.
- Supervise the evaluation of performance in the FLT.
- Supervise the implementation of the evaluation program and academic accreditation.
- Prepare the developmental plans and strategies for the FLT.
- Study and suggest solutions to faculty difficulties or challenges.
- Identify specialized training needs for the FLT in cooperation with the Deanship of Academic Development and Quality.
- Nominate faculty members to attend training academic development and quality workshops.
- Encourage faculty members to participate in courses, training programs and workshops offered by the Deanship of Academic Development and Quality.
- Supervise the preparation of a plan for developing the skills of the faculty.
- Supervise the preparation of annual academic development and quality reports and distributing them to relevant stakeholders.
Men's Campus Administrative Structure
Last reviewed: 1/1/2019
For any questions, comments, or enquiries: Dr. Mohammed Shuaib Assiri, Vice Dean for Academic Development & Quality