The program aims to occupy a distinguished position among other English programs, regionally and nationally, in order to contribute to the community and to play a positive role in academic research.
Providing the community with graduates competent to carry out their professional duties and establish firm cross-cultural communication with others, while adhering to national and Islamic principles and values.
- Preparing distinguished graduates, academically and professionally, with a good command of English, to work in various fields in both the Public and Private Sectors.
- Preparing students to pursue their postgraduate studies and academic research in varied fields related to the English Language.
- Providing students with basic concepts, theories and new trends in the English Language.
- Enabling students to understand English culture and utilize this knowledge positively to enhance the values of cross-cultural communication.
- Developing creative and critical thinking among students.
- The applicant must hold a Secondary School Certificate or its Equivalence.
- The applicant must have obtained his Secondary School Certificate within the last preceding four years.
- The applicant must have passed the General Aptitude Test (GAT).
- The applicant must not have previously enrolled in or academically dismissed from King Khalid University or any other university.
A placement test has been approved recently to be implemented from the academic year 2013/2014
Last reviewed: 5/2/2019
For any questions, comments, or enquiries: Dr. Mohammed Shuaib Assiri, Vice Dean for Academic Development & Quality