Guiding the programs in the Faculty of Languages and Translation to be competitive locally and regionally.
The Faculty of Languages and Translation is committed to providing high-quality education in the fields of languages and translation, conducting relevant and creative research that fulfills current global and local demands, and offering community service in the concerned fields.
- Design and deliver programs that meet emerging needs and aspirations of students, community, businesses, and professional sectors.
- Be proactive and responsive to the needs of our stakeholders, especially our students, faculty, university, and community.
- Foster a sense of service, commitment, professionalism, and ethics in our students.
- Ensure our students are gaining in the skills and experience needed to work as language professionals in diverse contexts.
- Build and maintain a supportive, professional, ethical, and respectful workplace that fosters communication, dialogue, and sharing of ideas and resources whenever possible.
- Recruit and establish a world-class human resource capactiy to provide students with a high-quality foreign language education.
- Expand our research capabilities and research base by strengthening ties between the Faculty, the University, the community, an the international educational institutions and researchers in the field of languages and translation.
Last updated: 4/25/2021
For any questions, comments, or inquiries: Dr. Munassir Alhamami
Council: Department of English
Reference No.: 13