To be a leading unit in empowering graduates to meet the evolving demands of the labor market.
Our mission is to facilitate effective communication between the Faculty of Languages and Translation and its alumni, and to provide opportunities for our graduates to enhance their professional skills and competencies. We aim to establish strong partnerships with public and private institutions to facilitate the training of students and create job opportunities for our alumni.
- Foster the development and refinement of scientific and research skills for our alumni through various training and educational programs.
- Strengthen alumni relations and communication with the college through diverse means of communication and networking activities.
- Collaborate with public and private institutions to facilitate training opportunities and create job prospects for our graduates.
- Offer training courses, workshops, seminars, and scientific meetings for alumni to enhance their professional skills and competencies.
- Develop and maintain an information database for our alumni, including job vacancies and networking opportunities.
- Organize Continuing Professional Development programs for alumni, such as specialized training courses, seminars, conferences, and workshops, to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and practices in their respective fields.
Last updated on 9/1/2023