Excellence and innovation in implementing quality, to accomplish the vision and mission of the College in becoming the best unit among the universities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Implementing and improving Quality Assurance through promoting education output concentrating on students and promoting the efficiency of academic staff in accordance with quality standards of National Commission for Academic Accreditation & Assessment (NCAAA) and related international organizations.
Quality - Excellence - Cooperation - Partnership
- Propagation of Quality values.
- Establishing a comprehensive administrative structure.
- Defining the vision, mission, and goals of the College.
- Develop the strategic plan for the College.
- Follow-up of program description and curricula.
- Follow-up annual reports of programs and curricula.
- Preparing the self-study of the College.
- Following-up on periodical surveys of students.
- Implementing the standards of National Commission for Academic Accreditation & Assessment (NCAAA).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Devote to teaching the concept of quality and disseminate its culture at the college level.
- Supervise the application of the quality program in the college.
- Supervise the evaluation of performance in the college.
- Supervise the implementation of the evaluation program and academic accreditation.
- Prepare the developmental plans and strategies for the college.
- Study and suggest solutions to faculty difficulties or challenges.
- Identify the specialized training needs for the college staff and coordinate with the Deanship of Academic Development and Quality in implementing them.
- Nominate college staff to attend training workshops in quality.
- Encourage college members to participate in the courses, training programs and workshops offered by the Deanship of Academic Development and Quality.
- Supervise the preparation of a plan for developing the skills of the college staff, employees and students.
- Supervise the preparation of the annual reports of the college and distribute them to the competent authorities after their approval by the dean of the college.
Last updated on 11/16/2017