The Head of the Academic Development and Quality Unit is concerned with the supervision of all academic activities, quality work, and the approval of faculty standards.
Faculty Level Tasks of the Unit:
- Drawing the general policies of academic development and quality.
- Spreading the quality culture in the faculty and supporting related activities.
- Supervising the activities of evaluation and academic approvals.
- Participating in preparing and carrying out the developmental and strategic plans of the faculty.
- Studying the difficulties and the problems which may face the development and the quality program and suggesting solutions to them.
- Supervising the preparation of a plan for developing the skills of the teaching staff members and the students.
- Monitoring the control and quality level in the faculty.
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of quality in the faculty.
Date of last review: 9/17/2017