Develop and improve the services rendered to students and faculty members while striving to provide quality services continuously.
The Registration Unit seeks to organize registration processes for students and follows up on their educational affairs from the moment of their admission until graduation. The unit emphasizes compliance with all applicable regulations.
· Provide the highest quality services to students, faculty, and staff in a professional manner.
· Effectively communicate with Deanship of Admission and Registration about academic policies, rules, and regulations.
· Develop and implement policies and procedures to assure the integrity, security, and preservation of each student's official academic record.
· Increase student awareness of academic regulations.
· Completion of the student registration process electronically through the registration system.
· Assist the students by providing relevant documents.
· Scheduling for all courses.
· Scheduling and organizing final examinations.
· Assist the course demand analysis by providing academic data.
· Computerizing all tasks related to registration.
Source: Registration Unit
Last updated on 11/16/2017