- Overseeing the application of various measurement and evaluation procedures at the college.
- Supervising all courses and workshops offered by the Center of Measurement and Evaluation at the University.
- Providing the Center with all data related to test results, absence rates, and numbers of students attributed to faculty members.
- Furnishing the Center with the results of test and item analyses.
- Sharing with faculty members the reports prepared by the center on the results of the analyses of various measures.
- Providing the center with a detailed report after each meeting or procedure related to measurement and evaluation within the college.
- Conducting research studies proposed by the center.
- Reporting to the center any difficulties or obstacles to the implementation of measurement and evaluation procedures within the college.
- Advising faculty members and graduate students on issues and matters related to measurement and evaluation.
Last reviewed: 1/23/2018
For any questions, comments, or inquiries: Dr. Mohammed Shuaib Assiri, Vice Dean for Academic Development & Quality