We are seeking candidates who are Ph.D. holders of English, Applied Linguistics, Translation Arabic - English, TESOL, Theoretical Linguistics, or English Literature to appoint as Assistant/Associate/Full Professors.
We are actively seeking Ph.D. holding (Male and Female) in the areas of Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, Translation, English as a First Language, English Literature or a related field. The university also encourages new PhDs to consider making a career start in our institution. There are opportunities to teach, do research, and have an exciting cultural experience while saving a high percentage of net income.
The following are some positive points of working at KKU as a new Ph.D.:
- New MA Programs in Applied Linguistics and Translation
- Opportunity to teach graduate-level courses and be in on the ground level of a new program
- Research opportunities with the Language Research Center
- University Journal accepting publications in English and Arabic: "King Khalid University Journal of Humanities."
- Active research population – topics range from eLearning and Computer Assisted Language Learning to Teaching Methodology and Discourse Analysis
- Yearly international symposia/conferences
Economic and Cultural Reasons
- Abha is known for its low cost of living -- meaning a high earnings/savings ratio
- 100% Tax-Free earnings
- Two months summer vacation as well as local and university holidays (all paid)
- Free medical
- Cultural/Daily Life in a unique and traditional region of Saudi Arabia
- Free Arabic courses can be arranged
- Friendly/relaxed atmosphere
- Excellent weather year round – no temperature extremes
Interested candidates are requested to send their interest through a cover letter and resume providing information about their education, experience, and citizenship to Vice Dean, Dr. Yahya Asiri. Please be advised that we require copies of relevant certificates and your transcript. You may direct all inquiries to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may call +966 (17) 241-7630 for more information.
Abha, Saudi Arabia
Male and Female
Last Updated: 8/26/2018
Source: Dr. Yahya Asiri, Vice Dean