Subject: One Week E-Learning Awareness Campaign (from January 31, 2016 to February 4, 2016)
It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that the E-Learning Unit at the Faculty of Languages & Translation is going to launch a one week E-Learning Awareness Campaign for Level 1 students of Department and ENG 011 students of English Language Centre (ELC) starting from Sunday, January 31, 2016 till Thursday, February 4, 2016. The aim of the campaign is to make Level 1 students as well as teachers of the Faculty aware of the necessity and effective use of the King Khalid University E-Learning system. During the campaign, the E-Learning Unit will carry out the following activities:
1. contacting students individually in their classrooms after informing the concerned teacher,
2. organizing E-Learning training workshops for students in E-Learning labs,
3. organizing an e-quiz competition among students on Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 11:00 am in Auditoriums 9 & 10, Building B*,
4. setting up an e-Learning stall and distributing brochures and booklets,
5. organizing a teacher training workshop.
(*First, Second, and Third quiz winners will be given prizes at the discretion of the Dean of the Faculty on Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 11:00 am in Auditorium 6, Building B.)
You are kindly requested to actively participate in the E-Learning Awareness Campaign and provide all possible support to the E-Learning Unit for making this campaign a great success.
Please contact Mr. Mohsin Raza Khan, E-Learning Supervisor at his email id email@example.com or his phone number 0552042438 for further details.