The Deanship of e-Learning would like to invite all faculty members to register in the Electronic Training Program (e-learning Practitioner Certificate) through Blackboard. It is scheduled to start on Sunday, April 16, 2017. Those who are interested can register for the course through the following links:
- Language Content: English
- Duration: About two weeks (15 days)
- Total Hours: 12 hours
- Program Start Date: 16/4/2017
- Training Method: Asynchronous electronic training through the Blackboard system
- Target Group: All faculty members who do not have an e-Learning Practitioner Certificate.
According to the Deanship, an e-Learning Practitioner Certificate will be required for those who will apply to teach blended courses.
If you have any problem in registration, contact Mr. Mohsin Khan, E-Learning Supervisor, FLT.
د/ منصر محمد الهمامي
رئيس قسم اللغة الإنجليزية، جامعة الملك خالد
Dr. Munassir Alhamami
Chair of the English Department, King Khalid University