It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that the E-Learning Unit of our faculty is launching its E-Learning Awareness Campaign for Level 1 students of the English Department and the English Language Center (ELC) next week, from Sunday, February 26th to Thursday, March 2nd, Allah Willing. The aim of the campaign is to make Level 1 students as well as the faculty members aware of the necessary and effective use of the university e-learning system. During the campaign, the E-Learning Unit is going to carry out the following activities:
- Meeting students individually in their classroom after informing their instructors,
- organizing workshops for students in the e-learning labs,
- organizing an e-quiz competition for students*
- setting up an e-learning stall and distributing brochures and booklets, and
- organizing a workshop for the faculty members.
(*The first, second, and third winners will be awarded prizes at the discretion of the Dean of the faculty on the last day of the campaign at 11:00 am in Auditorium 6, Building B.)
You are kindly requested to participate in the E-Learning Awareness Campaign and provide all necessary support in order to make this campaign a great success.
Please contact Mr. Mohsin Raza Khan, the E-Learning supervisor, at his email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or his cell phone (055-204-2438) for further details.
Dr. Mohammed S. Assiri
Vice-Dean for Academic Development & Quality