The E-Learning Unit of our faculty is launching its E-Learning Awareness Campaign for Level 1 students of the English Department and the English Language Center (ELC) this week, from Sunday, October 8th to Thursday, October 12th. The program will be conducted from 9-12pm and 2-5pm. The campaign aims to make Level 1 students as well as the faculty members aware of the necessary and effective use of the university e-learning system. During the campaign, the E-Learning Unit is going to carry out the following activities:
• Meeting students individually in their classroom after informing their instructors,
• Organizing workshops for students in the e-learning labs,
• Organizing an e-quiz competition for students
• Setting up an e-learning stall and distributing brochures and booklets, and
• Holding a workshop for the faculty members
Please contact Mr. Mohsin Raza Khan, the E-Learning supervisor, at his email (email@example.com), for further details.